How to ensure the safety of your gift card? The most important thing is not to share your card code with others during the transaction with us.
Tips to Avoid Gift Card Scams
Being aware of the following facts and ways of dealing with possible fraudulent situations can help you avoid falling for a gift card scam:
- Buy gift card from a reputable source.
- Look carefully at the gift card before you purchase it. Don’t buy a card if it looks as if it has been tampered with.
- Don’t give out personally identifiable information unless you’re certain the person and reason are legitimate.
- When you redeem a gift card, you must confirm in advance whether the person or institution is real and legitimate.
- Avoid multiple issuance of one card in transactions. If your card is redeemed by others before or during the transaction with us, you will not be able to be paid, and we will not compensate for the loss.
- Do not share your gift card codes with others, especially during a transaction.